I didn't have time to post anything while I was in Vegas this past week, so that should be a good indication of how the trip went! Busy as hell, but a pretty good time overall.
My presentations at the sales meeting went awesome... I kicked some serious ass & even surprised myself! It felt really good to be done with it though. Some people were pretty blatantly rude, but most of the reps were really receptive and encouraging so that definitely made it all worth it. Went out for dinner that night with a motley group of folks including the ONE guy that totally gives me the creeps & sets off my "sexual predator" radar, but he was surprisingly well behaved (mainly because he hadn't been drinking all day). The others in my group turned out to be the funniest damn guys ever, and we went out after dinner and proceeded to get pretty trashed. I had a pass to an industry party at Margaritaville... can you say, open top-shelf bar?! Whee, tequila!! The conversation was along the lines of "have another" and "gee Jen, aren't you hot in that shirt? Maybe you should undo some buttons." It went downhill from there!
The trade show was great, and best of all I got to see some old friends! I miss my Jodi girl, she is the BESTEST. And of course my Scottish Stalker was there... we actually ran into each other in the middle of the street at like 11 pm, it was bizarre.
Overall, a pretty good time!
Although I will say that I REALLY hope they change hotels next year. Tuscany is not on my list of favorites... the rooms were huge which was cool, but the a/c unit was miniscule & failed to keep the room comfortable. Plus I don't like not being on the strip... crowded and crazy as it is, it's so much more convenient to be able to walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment