All I have to say is, time will tell. Considering that he & his staff are already backpedaling & trying to convince people that "this will take time" is kind of indicative of the type of president he'll probably be... the type that talks a lot of smack but won't be able to back it up. He'll get the liberals' hopes up about "CHANGE" and all this unicorns-and-rainbows bullshit, but I think there'll be a pretty strong backlash when the country is still in the shitter in 4 years.
I won't go so far as to side with the conspiracy-theorists who think that he's a terrorist in disguise with a horrible hidden agenda, but I do think that we're in for some unpleasant surprises.
***
Back to my own personal ranting, we seem to be having some "communication" issues with our web designers. We don't have in-house designers, so it seems to be kind of hit-or-miss when if comes to them understanding what exactly we want. We can break it down into short, simple, single-syllable descriptions in a bullet-point list, and they still manage to either screw up or just not do half of it. Even when that list is only 2 points long! I have a massive data entry project that I can't start yet because the "It's ready to go" email I received yesterday afternoon was completely not true, as both of the problems we'd discussed yesterday morning were still in blatant evidence this morning, and all 3 of my emails to them today have not been answered. Heads shall roll, very soon.
***
In more pleasant news, I will be getting my own work laptop so that I no longer have to haul my 40-lb brick of a slow-as-shit personal laptop along with me on work trips. This also opens up the possibility of working from home on the aforementioned massive data entry project! Copy-pasting text and entering recycled content data would be made all the more exciting if I could do it in my jammies with a cat sitting on my keyboard.

Eighteen pounds of pure lovin', plopped right in the middle of whatever you're doing.
The armpit of Ohio can't be worse than the armpit of Pennsylvania.
ReplyDelete