Friday, January 22, 2010

Whole lotta nothin'...

Get this!

I've been busy.

I know, right? It's very unusual for me.

I'm undertaking a couple of big projects at work, which look like they might turn into another one or two or ten bullet points on my job description. This is good! This is exciting! And once it's certain I'll tell you all about it!

There's also some other big plans in the works that I don't want to jinx by shouting them from the rooftops just yet, but let's just say it'll involve a change in scenery. (!!!) And maybe some other changes too... but like I said, it's all still in the works. Which, being the control-freakish-gotta-have-a-plan type of person I am, is like making me sit in a big tub of broken glass.

So basically, I have stuff to write about, just not quite yet. In the meantime, here's this. It almost makes me want a puppy... but then my brain turns back on.


No comments:

Post a Comment