Tuesday, September 23, 2008

OMFG it's too damn early for this bullshit

AT&T Universal Credit Card = biggest pain in my ass EVER. Don't ever do business with them or Citi Bank if you can help it.
***
I am not a financially minded person, so this morning's 401K enrollment meeting gave me a headache. Talk of stocks & bonds makes me all stop-the-room-I'd-like-to-get-off feeling.
***
I need to move to a different cubicle or something, because my existence is forgotten on a regular basis. Today, I was added to a meeting agenda and not told about it. Yesterday, my marketing documents were edited without my knowing about it. HELLOOOO I'M STILL HERE PEOPLE...
***
I do NOT want to hear anything more about politics. Period. I hate all the name-calling and back-stabbing and nasty bullshit associated with the presidential race. Just because you've made your decision about who you're voting for (a) doesn't mean you have to try to force me to change my mind, (b) doesn't give you the right to call me and people who believe the same as me nasty names, and (c) also doesn't make you right. So just effing drop it, ok? (Becky, I'm not directing this at you, just liberals in general who seem to think campaigning = destroying all Republicans.)
***
Home schedule = chaos. Multiple to-do's on my list that just can't seem to get done... there are still boxes in my dining room from our yard sale TWO WEEKS AGO that need to be donated to charity, the upstairs bedroom (aka B's "man loft") still needs a lot of work, our landlord is coming by with a carpet shampooer this weekend so we can do the basement and upstairs hallway, B's dad is coming by with furniture and stuff tonight, B is totally overwhelmed by school, my car is still not completely fixed, B has to go back to Michigan for Army BS this weekend, the back door trim hasn't been started, the backyard is full of moles and my gardens are being neglected, the garage is not my area but even B admits it's a mess. I think that covers it. So we have to prioritize and schedule and then find time to breathe and relax and keep my head from imploding too.

No comments:

Post a Comment