Sunday, April 5, 2009

Heading out

I'm off to Chicago all of next week!  I finally get to teach that class I've been so excited about.  I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.  The weather is supposed to be nasty the first part of the week and then warm up a bit by the end, which works out well because B and his brother are driving over Friday afternoon and we're all staying for the weekend.  I love walking around in Chicago, so I'm glad the sun will be out a little bit.
***
The other blog is up and running, and I'm pretty excited about it.  I posted links to it on Facespace and Mybook, and my fam and friends are already pretty enthused.  B even wants to contribute!  He's a good writer so I think it'll be something fun we can do together.
***
The party this weekend was a blast!  A few people couldn't make it, but we still had a great time.  We'll definitely have to do that more often once the weather gets nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment