So when I started this blog, my intention was to vent here, about whatever I wanted - my husband being an ass, work-related bullshit, life in general, whatever - this was going to be my space to say what I needed to say so I could move on (and we can all see how effective THAT is). But now, I've opened it up to family, the aforementioned husband, and work friends, by posting a link on my Facebook page. While I don't know for certain who is reading - besides my mom, that's kind of a given! - I am now regretting my choice to open this up. Not so much to family, because they know & understand a little better, but it seems lately that a lot of my venting is about work - I still love my job, but the last post is evidence of the frustrations it can bring - so I'm really hoping that none of my co-workers are reading, or if they are, that they know & understand as well.
I make a point to never use names (except for B) and I disabled the link that cross-posted to Facebook, but I'm debating about deleting the link to it entirely, just to cover my ass.
Any thoughts out there?
No comments:
Post a Comment