Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Second verse, same as the first

randomtuesday
I could title this post the same as the last... it's snowing again, and it's a Random Tuesday Thoughts post again, and I'm not feeling particularly creative.
***
Holy weird dreams, Batman. Last night I dreamt that a co-worker was having a dinner party at her house, but to make it more interesting she had her house moved to Santa Monica during the party, with all of us in it. She told us that she did this often, but that the IRS had caught up with her about paying property taxes in both Ohio and California, so she couldn't do it anymore. While we were in Santa Monica it started to rain, and the city started to flood. There was an Infantry company based in an underground bunker beneath the city, and they told us it was zombie skeleton pirates causing the flooding, and they couldn't be killed. There was a giant zombie greyhound guarding the entrance to the bunker, but we cut off its head with a sword and it died, so we knew the zombie pirates could be killed somehow too. We were in a baseball stadium with the soldiers and the zombies were down on the field, and I kept yelling "Where's the damn Browning?! Somebody tell me you have a Browning!" We finally found it propped up against a wall (the rifle was painted bright blue for some reason) so I grabbed it and climbed up on top of the press box and started shooting at the zombie pirates. I figured out they could be killed by shooting them straight through the heart, because their blood had been chemically changed and that was what was keeping them alive.

Somebody do a dream analysis on that shit.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Un Mom…

    Love your title— reminds me of a lot of things that we tend treat as routine.

    Gotta love random dreams. I have trouble interpreting my own dreams let alone anyone else. I heard that the story for Frankenstein was a dream. Perhaps you can get this made into a move (Do I smell an Oscar…).

    Thanks for your randomness,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never remember my dreams. It may be a good thing.

    Have a great RT.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/2-entrehaunted-sites-boohes-pregnant.html

    ReplyDelete