Friday, February 18, 2011
I have no words.
Some folks were witness to this spectacle today. If you missed it... OMG I DIED. It took me forever to come up with any sort of comeback, and it was pretty lame too. But I could NOT wipe the stupid grin off my face all day.
B, of course, gave me a high-five and told me to say that if Stana Katic (aka Beckett) was invited, to count him in too.
I failed to mention how the dream ended though... with me chickening out because I hadn't shaved my legs. Man, I HATE when reality creeps in and ruins a perfectly good dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is fantastic! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOf course, this awesome-ness happens when I'm out of contact because of a crazy difficult midterm that needed studying for. AGH!
ReplyDeleteBut how brilliant. :)
Oh I totally know how you feel though. I got a return tweet from Chris Rice about two weeks ago and I nearly screamed. (Why yes he is gay and young enough to be my son, that is NOT the point.)
ReplyDeleteWay fun, no matter the outcome, or the hot tub.
Julie