Monday, November 30, 2009

Anthropomorphism

I really had to think about some of these.

Swiped from Avitable:

If I was a/an _____, I'd be ______

TV show: Monk or The Closer - Anal retentive, controlling, yet a bit ditzy


Song: Fix You, Coldplay


Movie: Wall-e


Book: The Idiot Girl's Action Adventure Club - Laurie Notaro


Fictional character: Claire, from the Outlander series - smart, caring, yet you never know what's going to come out of her mouth


City: Seattle - busy & creative with a profound ability to chill


Verb: "Flop"


Color: Moss green


Animal: Cat


Emotion: Anxious


Article of clothing: Warm wool socks, preferably stripey


Flavor: salty sweet, like chocolate covered pretzels


Food: see above - bland on the inside with a sugary coating


Vice: nail-biting


Plant: Bougainvillea


Mythological animal: Chimera


Letter: R

Inanimate object: A box of kleenex

School Activity: Marching band


Positive attribute: Organized


Negative attribute: Picky

2 comments:

  1. I love chocolate covered pretzels. That's a good flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured people would relate to that example better than, say, saltine crackers and frosting. Preferably rainbow chip.

    ReplyDelete