We took a walk at Fort Meigs Park today - the sun was out, and it was a bit chilly but we had a grand old time. Jake bounded through the grass like the boisterous hound dog he is, and even got in the river for the first time. I got some great photos of seed pods & other fall foliage, and a nice one of the "Regal Beagle" too. (Okay he's not a Beagle but he sure can pose pretty when his nose isn't going into overdrive!)
I'm also thinking about trying out NaNoBloMo or NaBloPoMo or whatever the hell it's called - basically November is
National
Blog
Posting
Month and the idea is to write one post every day. I'm not sure if I'll really be able to live up to that but I might give it a shot - so here's today's, more pics than words, but still a post.








No comments:
Post a Comment