Monday, November 9, 2009

I am...

(Many thanks to Mocha Momma for today's blog fodder.)

saying no to: bad food cravings - retail therapy and other unnecessary spending - social events when I'm far from feeling social

saying yes to: social events when I need to be social - offers of help - trying new things

giddy about: 70-degree days in November - Christmas - next spring, and the possibilities it will bring - seeing my Mom again this week

scared of: missing our chance - something bad happening while I'm away from home - taking what I have for granted

deeply inspired by: insanely motivated people who are taking the bull by the horns

obsessed with: Good tasting, real food.

in love with: my Macbook - my red patent leather heels - Indian Summers & fall color


IMG_1842

haunted by: the fact that I've changed jobs every 2 years almost on the nose since I graduated from college, and NONE of them have been related to my degree.

saved by: my husband and his steadfast, if sometimes completely goofy, perspective on life.

...and you?

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I like the picture. Very crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the color of the leaves, they looked like leather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It DOES look like leather! I was thinking of how shiny and waxy it looked so you described it perfectly. And I can understand why you're in love with your MacBook. Completely understandable.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete